Classic Lone Star Eagle on beautiful oil-tanned calf. The inlays are all handmade and look incredible on this boot! This displays great character with a timeless classic look. Made with all premium leather (no synthetics) these boots are made to last and get more comfortable with time. These are made in the same construction style as our legendary custom boots.
- Class Snip Toe
- Uppers are Lone Star Eagle Inlaid and 13" high
- Heel is leather stacked 1 ¾”
- Soles are hand pegged with lemonwood, reinforced with brass clinch nails
- Reinforced pulls
- Lux-calf interior for glove-like comfort
- Full leather insole (for breathability and custom shaping to your foot)
Our boots are sized similar to the industry standard (same as your athletic shoes).
Our Full Leather Insoles allow the Width to be Modifiable! They are built on a D base and have a full leather insole that (when inserted) makes the boot a B width (normal). So, simply remove this leather insert for D (wide) width, or keep it inserted for B (normal) width. They will conform comfortably to your feet either way.
The Caddo Indians created the word Texas, meaning 'Friend'!