Oil tanned calf displays great character with a timeless classic look. Made with all premium leather (no synthetics) these boots are made to last and get more comfortable with time. These are made in the same construction style as our legendary custom boots.
- Classic Snip Toe
- Uppers are dragon corded and 12" high.
- Heel is leather stacked 1 ¾”.
- Soles are hand pegged with lemonwood, reinforced with brass clinch nails
- Reinforced pulls.
- Lux-calf interior for glove-like comfort.
- Full leather insole (for breathability and custom shaping to your foot).
Our Full Leather Insoles allow the Width to be Modifiable! They are built on a D base and have a full leather insole that (when inserted) makes the boot a B width (normal). So, simply remove this leather insert for D (wide) width, or keep it inserted for B (normal) width. They will conform comfortably to your feet either way.
These boots are dedicated to Pamelia Mann. She was one of the most interesting women during the Texas Revolution, having loaned her oxen to the army (with some funny side stories) and later was a business woman in Houston (with some other interesting side stories). This boot celebrates the outlandish personalities of the founding women of Texas (go learn more about her).